Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In the Works!

Well, my embroidery machine had to go back to the manufacturer this week for some work. BLAH! They told me I should have it back in about 10 days. Therefore, yarn and tulle have made their way to the top of my list!

Today, I made this pink and white tutu!




These tutus are REALLY easy to make. If you are a crafty person and have no intention of buying one anyway, here's a link to a tutu-orial! 

If you are not crafty and want to purchase one, visit my Etsy shop! Feel free to message me if you'd prefer custom colors! Remember, if you purchase from me, you are also providing for someone in need, through CRAFT MATCHING! :)

I have also been working on some crochet diaper covers and hat sets! Hopefully, I'll have the pictures and patterns up for them soon! Keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment