Monday, July 25, 2011

Spiderman Crochet Hat

*************I HAVE UPDATED THIS PATTERN AND IT IS NOW FOR SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP!***********













This is one of my favorite creations of all time. I just thought I'd share the pictures with you. Moved them from my other blog. :)  It inspired Ephraim to test out some Spiderman moves!














(It kind of looks like Ephraim is about to puke here. I assure you, he is not. It is just part of his wide range of dramatic skill.)









It is disturbingly close to the real thing!


Here are a couple of close-ups! The Spiderman hat!






4 comments:

  1. I did one for my nephew, similar to your!
    He liked it really a lot!
    (I put a link to you on my post-blog).
    Bye!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It turned out great! Thanks for the link. I'm actually about to publish a pattern for this hat, probably tonight! :) I've updated it a bit since this one... Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete