Monday, August 8, 2011

Triangular Top Toddler Dress

Well, I made up a new dress last night... and it is ADORABLE! I am thinking that this might be the first pattern that I sell. What do you guys think!?!?

It features a triangular top in the front, a tie around straps, and a shirred back. SO pretty! I'll be working on some matching hot pink bloomers with this flowery fabric for ruffles, using my Baby Bloomers Tutorial.


















I am planning to sew several more of these in various sizes and work on creating a "real live pattern." ;)

Oh, and in case you love it, this fabric is Michael Miller's Gypsy Bandana Rose Gypsy Paisley White. The name seems a little redundant to me, but who am I to judge!?!? ;)

3 comments:

  1. When you work your way up to my size--I'll buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! So hey, do any of the pictures appear sideways to you girls? They didn't yesterday, but now 2 of them look that way to me!??!

    ReplyDelete