Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busy Bees... and Thanksgiving Embroidery!

Things are getting REALLY busy right now in the Etsy shop! I am still selling TONS of Spiderman hats. By far my most popular item!


I'm also VERY excited to say that I'm close to having a PDF available to sell the pattern in my Etsy shop! Yay!

Currently, I'm also working on a pirate set....


A couple of hats with attached beards, some zebra hats, some dead fish hats....


Some rock 'n roll hats, Jaguar hats, girly hats, and MORE! I may get the crochet equivalent of trigger finger. ;)


But, I also wanted to show you some of the embroidery designs that I have available for THANKSGIVING! These were purchased from Lynnie Pinnie and can be made in a variety of colors or with a variety of fabric choices. :)



And I also have this fun turkey font!


Well, if you see something you like, contact me RIGHT AWAY! Time's a wastin! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment