Friday, November 11, 2011

Kids Crafts Catch Up!

These past couple of weeks have been so crazy and busy! There is so much going on and I'm feeling less organized than usual, which for me = crazy. :) Anyway, I'm playing a little catch up and showing a few pictures of some of our kids crafts over the past few weeks.

SPIDER WEEK


Spaghetti Noodle Webs 
Cooked Spaghetti dipped in Elmer's Glue and arranged on wax paper. Dries hard. :)



We also made Paper Plate Spider Webs, which I failed to photograph.



Bug huntin' and experimentin' - We put a blob of jelly on the ground near this ant hill. Then, we came back at 1 minute to see how many ants found the hill. Instead, we found little sister covered in dirt and jelly. So, we learned that sister will find the jelly before the ants will. ;)


Egg Carton Caterpillars

And we made several of these Ladybugs, for doin' some math.

We did a couple of other insect crafts, which I cannot remember and again, did not photograph. ;)


Hand-in-hand pilgrims and Indians. This was a really cute little craft. Again, I've been way off my picture-taking game... but... the idea is to make hand-holding people and dress them as pilgrims and Indians. Adorbs!

We also made an Indian headdress this week.

ANYWAY, those are some of the fun things we've done over the past several weeks. I would say that I will be back on top of photographing and recording kids crafts soon, but things are so busy leading up to the holidays that I don't imagine I will. Just bein' honest! hahah :) 

Happy Kid Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment