Monday, January 2, 2012

Luv Boopa 2012

What's in store for Luv Boopa in 2012?!??!

1.  PATTERNS! I am working on PDF crochet and sewing patterns to sell in the Etsy shop, as well as some freebies to share here on the blog. Anything particular you'd like to craft in 2012?!?

2.  Embroidery Designs. I'll be upgrading my design program and creating some original embroidery designs to sell in the Etsy shop as well. I also hope to be able to digitize files to create embroidery designs as needed (logos and such).

3.  Fun, fun, fun! :) So last year, I basically set the goal of trying to publish something every weekday. I wanted to see if it was possible, and to get myself into the habit. As far as the blog goes, I'm not sure much will change in the new year. I may step it up a notch through link parties, but I'm honestly focusing much more of my energy on patterns and designs for the Etsy shop. We'll see. Either way, we'll have fun in 2012!

Thanks for crafting with me! Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment